UKAS Accredited Environmental Management BS-EN-ISO 14001:2004
Having an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System will make a powerful statement about your organisation’s commitment to the environment and give you internationally recognised “Green Credentials”.
- ISO 14001 will allow you to plainly demonstrate legal and regulatory conformity.
- ISO 14001 has the potential to reduced the cost of public liability insurance.
- ISO 14001 will help you to reduce costs in terms of your company’s overall consumption, waste and recycling management.
- ISO 14001 will help you to manage and monitor environmental risks.
- ISO 14001 will help your company to crystallise its environmental policy, develop sustainable environmental objectives, and implement positive actions.
- ISO standards are a requirement on tender lists for most local authorities, large corporations and many small to medium environmentally aware businesses.
- Implementing ISO 14001:2004 will clearly show you where energy and waste savings can be made and can potentially save you thousands of pounds each year on your energy bills.