- Westfield UK centres see 4.5% retail sales increase – Drapers
- UK shopping centre investment volume for 2013 could achieve £4bn – Property Magazine International
- Does the local shopping centre still have a future? – Retail Gazette
- Queensgate shopping centre is up for sale – Peterborough Telegraph
- Kennedy Wilson and Varde buy UK shopping centres for £250m – CITY A.M.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
See on Scoop.it – glazingrefurb.com Plans to build a £150m covered shopping centre in Shrewsbury have been delayed until 2014. Demolition of the Riverside Shopping Centre was expected to get underway this year to … GlazingRefurbishment‘s insight: Further delays to … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – glazingrefurb.com Huddersfield Architecture. The Christmas decorations in the Kingsgate shopping centre in Huddersfield this year feature a series of panels hanging from the roof, showing some of the local buildings that are important architecturally. See on … Continue reading