Hammerson to expand Silverburn shopping centre in Glasgow
World Interior Design Network
Plocica, director (UK) Shopping Centres for Hammerson, said “Anchored by Cineworld, the extension reinforces Silverburn’s regional presence.
- Westfield UK centres see 4.5% retail sales increase – Drapers
- UK shopping centre investment volume for 2013 could achieve £4bn – Property Magazine International
- Does the local shopping centre still have a future? – Retail Gazette
- Queensgate shopping centre is up for sale – Peterborough Telegraph
- Kennedy Wilson and Varde buy UK shopping centres for £250m – CITY A.M.