The world of retail is changing, and high-quality restaurants and dining places have become an increasingly important part of the mix over the past five years.
- Westfield UK centres see 4.5% retail sales increase – Drapers
- UK shopping centre investment volume for 2013 could achieve £4bn – Property Magazine International
- Does the local shopping centre still have a future? – Retail Gazette
- Queensgate shopping centre is up for sale – Peterborough Telegraph
- Kennedy Wilson and Varde buy UK shopping centres for £250m – CITY A.M.